"Art is my vehicle through life; may we share the ride together." Ron Wickersham

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Send a Card to a Recovering Soldier


I've been using up some of my scraps leftover from Christmas projects for some simple Christmas cards.  I won't be using them this year since I plan on sending photo cards after our family vacation in Florida.  But I just heard about this wonderful idea to send cards to recovering soldiers so these will be sent off tomorrow.

Are you making, sending or writing out your Christmas cards now? Take the time to send a few extras to a recovering soldier.  Include a greeting and a thank you.  Send to:

A Recovering Soldier
c/o Walter Reed Army Medical Center
6900 Georgia Ave. SW
Washington, DC 20307-5001

It will only take a few minutes of your time and a stamp to make someone's day.
Merry Christmas!

No comments: