"Art is my vehicle through life; may we share the ride together." Ron Wickersham

Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Another month of Rolodex Art Journal Cards!

July has come and gone and I've completed yet another month of the daily Rolodex Art Cards. I did really well this month, completing 29 cards for the 30 days!

Without further ado, here are the first fifteen.

Similar to the swap cards I made for my annual retreat - made a RCAD while doing the others

Scraps and part of a paint chip

Summer/beach scraps 

In honor of the 4th of July - stamped image on vellum and paper pieced background

Playing with my new Tim Holtz "Frameworks" die and stamp

Trying out an alcohol ink technique with stencils

To commemorate my grandson's 2nd birthday on July 8 - papers and stamps

Background is security envelope liner; collage images from Jodi Ohl

Collage of paper scraps

New Dina Wakley acrylic paints; DIY embellishments from pony beads

Distress Inks, Whipped Spackle, stencil, stamp

Stamped metallic paint chip background and paper collage

Stencils and paints

Scrap paint background; stamps; image from catalog

Dylusions spray ink background; Dina Wakley bird stamp painted with acrylic paint

The remaining photos will be in the next post.

No comments: