"Art is my vehicle through life; may we share the ride together." Ron Wickersham

Tuesday, September 27, 2022

Life happens!

 My life has become so crazy lately! We are about to leave on a month-long trip to Italy to celebrate our 50th wedding anniversary and I just returned from a week in Mexico to finish up some dental work. We return on the 30th and leave again two days later to babysit the grandboys in Albuquerque while their parents go to Patagonia for two weeks. It seems I won't have any free (art) time until almost Thanksgiving! Needless to say, I won't be updating the blog for a month or two and just wanted to let everyone know.

In the meantime, here are a few of the last weekly Margarete Miller collage challenges I've finished (which is about all I've managed lately!) 



Week 35



Week 36



Week 37




Week 38



Week 39



"See" you in November sometime.


No comments: