"Art is my vehicle through life; may we share the ride together." Ron Wickersham

Saturday, November 14, 2015

It's Beginning to Look Like Christmas - Day #1 of LBH "12 Days of Christmas"




At least in my craft room! Last week was spent finishing up class projects for our Christmas feature at The Little Blue House and today begins our annual "12 Days of Ornaments" blog feature. Each day a new ornament will be posted by one of the LBH gals, complete with a tutorial on how to create it.

My ornament is the first up! I created this little box ornament with photos of my grand boys. I also made one without photos for the giveaway. As an added bonus, it opens and can hold a little gift!

You can see the full tutorial here on the LBH blog.  I even created a custom Silhouette cut file for the base which you can access for free over there as well.


"Memories" Photo Ornament





Be sure to post comments there as one lucky commenter each day will win that day's ornament! 

No comments: