"Art is my vehicle through life; may we share the ride together." Ron Wickersham

Thursday, May 19, 2022

I'm back and catching up!

 We had a lovely time in London and England and now that I've re-acclimated to being home, I'm ready to get back to making art.

Here are a few more weekly collage challenges.

Week 17


Prompts:
1) something round (the die cut cogs)
2) a piece of map (background)
3) a shoe (pair of shoes at bottom of page)
4) a tool your grandparents would have used (vacuum)
5) a postal litem (postcard and stamp)
Bonus: one of the elements torn apart (the map)


Week 18


Prompts:
Find a special photo that can serve as the focus of your collage.
Look for additional papers that can enhance what you see in the photo.

The photo I chose is a photo of Paris my son took a few weeks ago when he
was visiting France. I used an old map of  Paris, a vintage postage stamp, an image of the Eiffel Tower, a portion of a guide book for the Eiffel Tower and a few rubber stamps to add to the collage.

Week 19


Prompts:
1) dancing (vintage image of couple dancing)
2) a label (Louvre label)
3) the next noun you hear someone saying (I didn't use this prompt)
4) something in black and white (tissue paper background, dancing image)
5) a geometrical shape (honeycomb shapes)
Bonus: something stapled (the dancing image stapled to page)

I added the vintage car and bees to balance the collage.






No comments: