"Art is my vehicle through life; may we share the ride together." Ron Wickersham

Friday, January 3, 2020

Happy New Year ... and update

It's a new year and new decade! Wow! Hope everyone had a wonderful holiday.

We spent a few days in Albuquerque and then drove to Sedona, AZ, with one daughter's family. The rest of the family joined us there for Christmas week. It was a chaotic, fun time - and exhausting with four kids (our youngest couldn't get away), three spouses and four young grand boys! I love that my adult children still enjoy each other and want to get together as often as possible. And the boys all get along really well. No matter how long they are apart, when they get together they just pick up as though they were never separated.

We returned home the day after Christmas to rewind and relax.  Two days later my computer went black and refused to work. When we took it to Apple for repair they told us it was obsolete (9 1/2 years old!) and I needed a new one. Once we purchased that, we had to try to reload all the data. We thought it had been backed up but all this time, the hard drive backup wasn't working! Long story short, Apple had to do a data transfer and I just got it back today. Amazing how we miss this technology when we don't have it! I have my iPad and phone, but some things are just better with the computer.

So, I'm "back in business!" I have lots of photos to edit and will post again soon.

1 comment:

Sue Kosec said...

Happy New Year, Susan!

xo
SuZeQ