"Art is my vehicle through life; may we share the ride together." Ron Wickersham

Tuesday, January 7, 2020

December Daily - Days 19-25

Once we returned from the Christmas week, I updated the December Daily pages for the days we were gone.

Day 19

The background is a woodsy napkin my friend sent me. I added a Christmas card I received from another friend with a moose which coordinated nicely.  This was the day we traveled to Albuquerque and met some longtime friends in Old Town for dinner. I added a photo of the four of us.


Inside the card I added a photo of that day's "12 Days of Christmas" swap ornament along with strips of the washi tape that were on the package. I also added part of my boarding pass.



Days 20 and 21

Day 20 's background is scrapbook paper with an open pocket at the bottom. I hinged our family Christmas card to the top.



I added some journaling about the day on the backside of the card and some Christmas postage stamps on the page. Inside the pocket I placed the tag from the day #8 gift with a photo on the back.

Day 21 is a small page. I used a journaling card as a flip out and added photos underneath. On the backside I used another napkin gifted to me and a photo of two grand boys in the hot tub in our hotel the first night.





Day 22

The background on this page is tissue paper. This was our first day in Sedona and the rental house. I added several photos. Under the journalling card which says "4 more days until Christmas" for Dec. 22, there is another photo and journaling.





Days 23 and 24

Day 23's background is a black and white scrapbook paper. It wasn't quite tall enough to cover the page so I added a red scalloped piece. This page has a photo of some of my guys watching TV at the AirBnB, a photo of day #9's ornament and some info from the brochure of some ruins we visited.

The red and white striped bag is just an extra and I added a card inside for more journaling.

Day 24 was Christmas eve and I added four little stocking stickers at the top of the page. There is a pocket at the bottom with a journaling card inside with more photos and journaling. There is also a photo of all of us in our Harry Potter pjs that our daughter and son-in-law gifted us and insisted we wear!








Day 25 - Christmas!

I used a double page spread for this day. It is mostly covered with a beautiful red and white napkin. I added several photos from our day as well as a Christmas card I received which matched the page so well. The card is only attached with a paper clip to reveal more photos and journaling.







I'll share the remaining pages in a future post. Hope you're enjoying it !

1 comment:

Sue Kosec said...

Great December Daily to capture your month of memories. Good job, Susan.

Happy New Year.
xo
SuZeQ