"Art is my vehicle through life; may we share the ride together." Ron Wickersham

Monday, March 8, 2021

Collage Challenge - Weeks 9 and 10

I'm continuing the weekly 5-prompt collage challenge of Margarete Miller and really enjoying it. Often the five prompts are so unrelated that it makes for quite a challenge to make the collage work out cohesively, but it's a good exercise to try to make it work.

Week 9



Prompts: 
1) a ribbon (the green "create" ribbon)
2) transportation (ticket or picture etc - I used several train tickets)
3) tissue paper (the script on bottom right and the red pieces are tissue paper and 
the red and green pattern on the left is a napkin which is like tissue paper)
4) food packaging or label (three avocado labels on left)
5) a repeating pattern (the napkin and green patterned paper on right)
Bonus: something shiny (the playing card and the flower made with two
Dove chocolate candy wrappers and a brad)


Week 10


Prompts:
1) an illustration (the ladies at the bottom of page)
2) a person (two women from a G45 paper)
3) something round (the clock)
4) a shoe (lower left and right)
5) sheet music (vintage music upper left)
Bonus: tissue paper -wrapping kind (red tissue paper which I stamped on)

I didn't realize until I uploaded these photos that these two weeks look very similar - in color especially. Well, I do really like red...

 

No comments: