"Art is my vehicle through life; may we share the ride together." Ron Wickersham

Saturday, April 17, 2021

Wow - life happens!

 Just to update you on what's been happening the past month and why I've been MIA...

In mid-March, after both my husband and I had had our two vaccinations, we went to Mexico for a week to complete some dental work I had started before the pandemic. We returned on a Sat. and then on Thursday flew into Austin to surprise our oldest grandson on his ninth birthday.

We spent the weekend there and returned on Monday. Wed. night our son arrived from London to try to get his vaccinations. Luckily he managed to get his first one two days later at the Walgreens right across the street from us!  We then drove back to Austin so he could see his two nephews and we spent Easter weekend with them.

We returned on the Tuesday after Easter and on Friday flew to Albuquerque with him so he could see his other two nephews. We returned on Monday while he went on to a few business trips.

So, it's been crazy busy and I have done very little art. I hope to change that soon as my husband will be having a knee replacement next Tuesday and we will be homebound for awhile.

1 comment:

Linda Manning Findley said...

oh Susan you are a bizzy lady ... don't think I could keep up with you ... enjoy having your time with our son and take care of yourself