"Art is my vehicle through life; may we share the ride together." Ron Wickersham

Friday, March 20, 2020

Collage Challenge - #2

This is the second collage challenge.



I used all of the prompts for this one, including the bonus:

1. something with a bit of pink (the print background, stamped flourish and pink in the focal point images)
2. sheet music (horizontal piece)
3. clothing tag (I added the list - #4 below- to the clothing tag and placed it in the glassine bag)
4. list (see above)
5. text from book page (I used two pieces)
Bonus: stamping in two colors (the flourishes in pink and navy blue)

This was an easy collage, maybe because I prefer pink and blue to the neutrals of the first collage!

1 comment:

Linda Manning Findley said...

wonderful work as always ... Susan you are just so talented