"Art is my vehicle through life; may we share the ride together." Ron Wickersham

Monday, March 23, 2020

Collage Challenge - #3 and #4

I finished two more collages over the weekend.



Collage #3 Prompts

1. use a bug or insect (the caterpillar and butterfly)
2. a key (stamped and embossed key)
3. sequence of numbers (stenciled numbers on script paper)
4. ink (I used ink to stencil the numbers as well as a floral image on the book text)
5. a quote (quote downloaded from Internet)
Bonus: something in black and white (book text, script paper, magazine scrap under quote,
 painted marks on tissue paper above quote)

I used all five prompts plus the bonus for this one. It was hard incorporating these different items on one page!




Collage #4 Prompts

1. use playing card (I used front of a vintage card)
2. group of 3 (three people, three buttons below, three eggs)
3. something bumpy (paper doily and lace)
4. something that splashes (fish and duck)
5. buttons, real or not (pictures of buttons from magazine)
Bonus: person/people (family photo)

This one was even harder for me! I was only going to use the fish but needed the duck to fill in the collage. I wrote the prompts on a little tag tucked under the playing card which was attached like a pocket.

No comments: