"Art is my vehicle through life; may we share the ride together." Ron Wickersham

Saturday, June 27, 2020

Last Collage Challenge #25

I've come to the last page in my stamp-catalogue-recycled-into-collage-book. Even though these challenges continue weekly for the rest of the year, I will be taking a hiatus, at least for now, and this will be the last collage I will do with the prompts. It's been fun and certainly a challenge but it's also time to move on.

Collage #25



Prompts:

1) magic - whatever that means to you (I used an image of magic mushrooms)
2) floral (image of a bird's nest orchid)
3) dashed lines (on paper at top of page)
4) a form or portion, filled or blank (the blank time card on left of page 
and consignment note lower center)
5) text not in your natural language (Russian page, lower right; 
French script in center)
Bonus: washi tape (floral tape in several places on page)

And here's the cover finished:


1 comment:

Carla said...

It's beautiful as is all your work.
Hope you do something fun with the extra time in your schedule.