"Art is my vehicle through life; may we share the ride together." Ron Wickersham

Monday, October 12, 2020

More October Swaps

I've joined two other swaps for October - the quarterly "inchie house" and the monthly AT coin.

There was no theme for the inchie houses, so I decided to go with a Halloween theme. I made haunted houses. I cut wonky houses out of watercolor paper, added textured sand paste and then painted them black. The doors and windows are cut from scraps of watercolor paper and colored with paint pens. These were fun to make.


The theme for the altered trading coins was "witchy woman" so I added these "cute" witches to a background of Halloween paper. They were all from one image having a tea party and two fit perfectly on each coin. It's hard to see in the photo, but I lightly colored their faces and hands with a green marker.

Add caption


1 comment:

Liane said...

LOVE the "witchy" coins Susan.....hope you are well !!!!
Liane :-)