"Art is my vehicle through life; may we share the ride together." Ron Wickersham

Wednesday, December 23, 2020

December Daily - Days 20 - 22

 

Days 20 and 21



Day 20 is just two layered patterned papers. I cut the
topiary from a home catalog and added a photo of our
Sunday family Zoom call.
For Day 21 I added a cute Christmas card I received this 
year and left the top portion open for a pocket. Inside I
added a flap I cut off from the same card and used it
for a bit of journaling. The border on the right edge is one-
inch punched circles sewn together on the sewing machine.


Day 22 (left)


For the number for Day 22 I added a metal charm with a
bulb pin and a bit of ribbon. The pocket is a portion of a
lace collar which I sewed to the page. Inside the pocket I
added one of this year's Christmas cards and used the inside
for journalling. 
The right page is just a half page and I didn't use it for
a daily page. I added some ribbon trim and an ornament/
gift tag from years past.


By the time this posts, we will be on our way to south Texas for Christmas. Our family has rented three cabins in a compound with lots of outdoor space and we will be social distancing as much as possible. We're looking forward to seeing three of our kids and the four grand boys. Two of the daughters will be spending Christmas day with their significant others' sides of the family.

Merry Christmas to all! Enjoy your holiday however you will be celebrating it. I will be back around the 1st with the last of my December Daily.


No comments: