"Art is my vehicle through life; may we share the ride together." Ron Wickersham

Saturday, December 12, 2020

December Daily - Days 5-12

 Here are the last seven days' of my December Daily. I've been having so much fun adding to it.




Day 5 has a "bingo card" which I used for journaling. The presents on
 the page are cut from a catalog. On the right is the vintage Christmas card
that I glued together.




On the left you can see the paper I added to the back of the
card. I used the Santa card as a tuck with  a tag inside.
Day 6 has another journaling card as a flip. I added
tiny photos of the limited decorations I put out this year.







Day 7 has journaling on a paper I added with washi tape (No Peeking).
The stocking is from an old Christmas card and #7 is from an
old paper collection.




Day 9 on left has a doily for a side tuck. The metal number tag
is really old - maybe 7 Gypsies? I didn't want to cover all the pretty paper
 on the right page for Day 10 so just added a small label over gold mesh 
ribbon for journaling. The circle number label is from a digital
printable I bought last year.





Day 11 has a corner tuck with a collaged tag. The holly label
on the tuck is vintage. I journaled on the back of the tag.
There wasn't much going on today for Day 12 so I decorated with 
a Flinch card (number) and images harvested from Christmas
cards from last year.

1 comment:

Linda Manning Findley said...

They are all just super ... make me realize I need to take mine apart and start over with the construction I get so many inspirations from yours