"Art is my vehicle through life; may we share the ride together." Ron Wickersham

Tuesday, December 1, 2020

Happy Belated Thanksgiving

I'm a little late but hope everyone enjoyed a wonderful Thanksgiving, however you celebrated! We drove to Austin to celebrate with our two daughters there and a third drove in from New Mexico with her family and rented an Air BnB with a large backyard and patio. We all met there for Thanksgiving day for an outside and distanced feast, all wearing masks and having quarantined for the two weeks prior. Hopefully we will all be safe!



The grand boys are so good at wearing their masks, probably better than most adults! I love this collage showing some of their personalities even with the masks. It was so good to see them - it had been 8 months for the NM boys and 5 months for the Austin ones. 



I'm running behind as it's Dec. 1 and time to start working in my December Daily. Luckily I had made it early in the year so it's ready to go. I will post more about it tomorrow. 


 

No comments: