"Art is my vehicle through life; may we share the ride together." Ron Wickersham

Monday, November 29, 2021

December Daily 2021

I've gotten the base pages and cover finished for this year's December Daily. I used Eileen Hull's Sizzix travelers notebook die to die cut chipboard for the covers.

On the front cover I used up my stash of chipboard numbers, glueing them onto the chipboard and then painting white. The "title" is an old journaling card covered by a star die cut with Stickles. I tied baker's twine around, adding a bell and a vellum tag on which I put the date.







The spine and back cover are Christmas scrapbook paper as are all the pages within. I folded them to fit and inserted under the elastics of the spine. I like this method as the pages can be moved around depending on the day and what I want to decorate with. I can also add or remove some as desired.   




I love doing the December Dailies. I think this might be my sixth year of doing these.  I often don't have much to document on the pages but I add photos, poems, lists of fav Christmas movies or songs, or record special memories of Christmases past. It is fun to look through past years' books and reminisce.

 December I'm ready!