"Art is my vehicle through life; may we share the ride together." Ron Wickersham

Tuesday, November 23, 2021

Envelope Journal

I made this journal from four large envelopes and one smaller envelope. It was a tutorial here. (It's a bit complicated to detail here so go to the tutorial if interested in seeing the construction.)


Cover




Cover open




Closeup of envelope above with large card




Inside


Inside page with tuck spot and tag (left) and small envelope
pocket flip (right)



Closeup of small envelope pocket with small journaling card



This was a birthday gift for a friend and I hope she enjoys it. I thought she could use it for journaling about the holidays, or adding photos, or even holding special holiday recipes.

2 comments:

cathy taguwa said...

Your friend loved it! Lucky me! Thank you Susan.

Liane said...

LOVE IT SUSAN !!!!!! Lucky friend !!
Liane :-)