"Art is my vehicle through life; may we share the ride together." Ron Wickersham

Saturday, November 13, 2021

Mini Folio

This little folio measures 4" high by 5" wide and the base is made with one 12" x 12" card stock. I used various papers from a 6" x 6" paper pad to decorate and make pockets scraps of ivory cards sock for the tiny tags. This idea came from Melinda  Pylant's video tutorial here. I changed it up slightly either because I didn't have enough paper or I made a mistake!


Front of closed folio




Top flap opened




Top piece of above flap opened



Bottom flap flips down





Center piece has two flaps that open, one to right and one to left, to reveal pockets with tags








Back of folded folio with another pocket and card




For such a small folio, this has an amazing amount of pockets, 
tags and little cards for journaling or photos and would be a cute gift or happy mail.

No comments: