"Art is my vehicle through life; may we share the ride together." Ron Wickersham

Tuesday, December 21, 2021

Collage Challenge - Last One for the Year!

 Here we are a Week 52 and the last weekly collage challenge of the year!  Hard to believe, and I've done every one! Some I have liked more than others but they have all been a great challenge and I'm convinced they've improved my collage skills. 

Week 52

Prompts:
1) something with holes (drywall tape, upper right; pink die cut border)
2) something that is heavy (elephant)
3) something stapled (staples on #2 sticker)
4) a sticker (butterflies, #2, "memories" word strip)
5) a book page or portion (in background)
Bonus: paint chip (yellow strip along left edge)


So there you have it --a big, chunky book of 52 collages!


I intend to continue in 2022. In fact, I am hosting the weekly challenge on my online art group. 
I hope some of you consider doing it as well. You can see more information on Margarete Miller's site.
You don't need to purchase the planner/book she sells as you can do it in any journal (handmade,
purchased, even loose-leaf papers).




No comments: