"Art is my vehicle through life; may we share the ride together." Ron Wickersham

Wednesday, December 22, 2021

December Daily - Days 17 - 22

Day 19 has a pocket made from a window envelope. I added a tag with a
photo of the candy cane cookies I baked that day and journaled on the
back. Day 20 has a flip-up at the top made from a Christmas card I
received this year from an art friend. It was perfect! I added various
embellishments on the page and journaled on the back of the card.

 


Day 17 has a vellum pocket in which I placed a journaling card made
from a printable and tutorial on YouTube. The tree is very dimensional.
Day 18's page is a flip on which I added some washi tape and some Santa
tickets purchased years ago.

Here is the tree card from day 17 pulled out and journaling underneath.



Under the flip there's a journaling card I made from scraps
last year held on the page with a Santa paper clip, a little
journaling on the label and some washi tape on the right.


The vertical pocket on day 21 is a strip of scraps glued together (much
like a snippet roll). Inside the pocket I tucked the front of another 
Christmas card I received this year with some journaling.
Day 22 is a smaller page made from a striped notecard. I added several
embellishments - the sentiment is from the inside of the card I used 
page 20. I did a bit of journaling on the red tag.


We leave tomorrow for our family "destination Christmas" in New Orleans.
I will be taking notes about all the activities we do and plan to finish this 
when I return.

Merry Christmas everyone and I'll be back next year!

No comments: