"Art is my vehicle through life; may we share the ride together." Ron Wickersham

Wednesday, May 27, 2020

Collage Challenge #21

This week's 5-prompt challenge came together pretty quickly.


Prompts:

1) portion of sewing pattern (lower right corner)
2) something made from wool (image of woman with wool coat - it was black and 
white so I colored it to better match the layout)
3) vegetable (I used a vintage playing card that has the gorgeous image of peas on it)
4) tea or coffee-dyed paper (coffee-dyed paper in lower left corner)
5) something heart-shaped (the heart stamp)
Bonus: a typo (I didn't use the bonus)

I added a few other pieces of papers, a few labels, a leaf die cut, and images of mushrooms and a butterfly to round out the collage. I like how it came out, probably because it is more vintage and my style.

No comments: