"Art is my vehicle through life; may we share the ride together." Ron Wickersham

Wednesday, May 13, 2020

Collage Challenges #19

I am a little behind with the 5-prompt collage challenges from Margarete Miller. Last week was the 19th week. The prompts were posted on Monday, May 4, and I just finished the collage today.


Collage #19




Prompts:

1) something heavy (great white shark image from magazine)
2) something written or drawn in pencil (prompts written on star)
3) a piece of calendar (upper left corner)
4) art scrap (gelli plate scrap, upper center)
5) gum or cough drop wrapper
Bonus: tissue paper or napkin (blue napkin in lower left corner)

I didn't use #5 as we don't chew gum and the cough drop wrappers I had didn't go with these colors at all. Luckily I had plenty of napkins to choose from for the bonus. The other patterned papers in the background are all the linings of security envelopes.

No comments: