"Art is my vehicle through life; may we share the ride together." Ron Wickersham

Wednesday, July 29, 2020

Another Junk Journal Page

For the front of this junk journal page, I added one of the journal cards that I made previously with a decoupaged napkin. I glued a wide piece of lace to the top and folded it over the top of the page to form the hinge.




When this flips up, you see the full front page, collaged with various papers and a botanical image as the focal point.



On the back I added another strip of the same wide lace at the bottom for a pocket. Inside that I inserted the double pocket I showed in my last post. It fit perfectly! The back of the pocket as well as the backs of the two tags offer lots of journaling space.




1 comment:

Linda Manning Findley said...

oh, I absolutely love this JJ page .... someone is going to be very lucky or if it's for you, you are the lucky one ...