"Art is my vehicle through life; may we share the ride together." Ron Wickersham

Monday, July 13, 2020

Junk Journal Page Swap

For this month's vintage junk journal page swap I chose a French/Paris theme. The page is about 5.5" wide by 7" high with a fold out slightly smaller. I used a junk mail brochure for the base, collaged with several papers, book text, music page. The focal points are from some digitals I purchased.


Front of the fold out



Front with a large altered paper clip

Open page - on right is a flip out pocket made from an envelope


Journal cards inside the pocket
(vintage postcard reproductions from an old Stampington magazine)



Page fully open with altered paper clip in foreground


I had so much fun making this - I love all the interactive elements. I hope my partner will like it.


1 comment:

Linda Manning Findley said...

This is awesome ... love the theme and the execution ... some lucky person that gets this ...