"Art is my vehicle through life; may we share the ride together." Ron Wickersham

Friday, July 24, 2020

Triple-stacked Pocket and Tags

I found a tutorial for this cute triple-stacked pocket on Yvonne Preston's YouTube (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bna2jv-WSMo) and just had to make one for my junk journal.


I used three pieces of tea-dyed copy paper about 4" wide x 9" long, folded them into pockets and glued them together to form the "stack."


The little tags are bases of book pages glued together and then collaged with scraps of papers and embellished with botanical stickers I purchased quite awhile ago from Ali Express. They are about 3" x 3.5."

This was easy and fun to create. Yvonne's tutorial is very good if you want to try to make one.

1 comment:

Linda Manning Findley said...

great execution of a wonderful idea .... hugs