"Art is my vehicle through life; may we share the ride together." Ron Wickersham

Saturday, April 2, 2022

Collage Challenge - Weeks 11 & 12

Week 11


Prompts:
1) a child or children (vintage children image)
2) a cleaning product (hand soap)
3) a flower (blue flower)
4) a barcode
5) handwriting (used the base page in the 
planner which had handwriting)
Bonus: something that works as a title for the collage (Janet & Jo nail polish)

Other items I added: blue Bingo card, blue circle collar ad, patterned paper. I used
the color blue to unify the collage.




Week 12 


Prompt:

Do you ever order take-out? Use a take-out menu with other restaurant 
and good images and ephemera to make a collage.

This week was a real challenge for me as we don't do much the-out and I had no menus.
Luckily, there was an ad for Asian Buffet in our weekly grocery ads mailing that had a
menu so I used it and went with an Asian theme. I used some origami patterned papers, a piece of a chopstick package and food images from a magazine.

 

No comments: