"Art is my vehicle through life; may we share the ride together." Ron Wickersham

Thursday, April 14, 2022

Collage Challenge - Weeks 13 & 14

I'm back from my retreat - what a fun time it was. I will post some of the projects later.

Here are two weeks of the 5-prompt collage challenge.


Week 13



Prompts:
1) a poem ("Bed in Summer" from Child's Garden of Verses)
2) a bird
3) a measurement (measuring tape, top and bottom)
4) stitching (real, drawn or stamped (real on sides of poem)
5) repeated rubber stamping (background)
Bonus: a portion of used envelope (inside pattern of envelope)


Week 14



Prompts:
1) a ribbon ( ruffled along left side, polka dot at top, felt rickrack at bottom)
2) a plant (wildflowers)
3) a person (in whichever form) (girl image from catalog)
4) splashes or splotches (green ink splashes)
5) sheet music (top background)
Bonus: a piece of sewing pattern (tissue at bottom left)

I also added a few stamps to complete the collage.

 

No comments: