"Art is my vehicle through life; may we share the ride together." Ron Wickersham

Wednesday, June 29, 2022

Collage Challenge Weeks 24 & 25

Catching up on the Margarete Miller weekly collage challenges.

Week 24



Prompt
Do you have a favorite song, artist or style of music? Create a collage
with this as your theme.

One of my favorite songs is "Ave Maria" - it was played at my parents' wedding, my 
wedding and my father's funeral. One of my favorite music artists is Andrea Bocelli and at 
the beginning of Covid he performed this at the Duomo di Milano, outside with no one present. 
It was incredibly moving. It was live streamed on YouTube and actually broke the world record for YouTube with 28M views!

I used some papers that had an Italian feel and some Italian script in the background. The Madonna 
image is an old Christmas card and, of course, I had to add an image of Bocelli and the Duomo. 
I am glad I was able to document this wonderful performance on this page.


Week 25


Prompts:
1) a map (map at bottom of page)
2) something found underwater (shark image from magazine)
3) a flag (flag poster from a printable)
4) a picnic item (ants image from magazine)
5) the sun or moon (background - from a magazine)
Bonus: your handwriting (around the shark image)

I added some summer washi tape I received on a letter at the time I was
working on this page and the color and theme suited it.



 

No comments: