"Art is my vehicle through life; may we share the ride together." Ron Wickersham

Wednesday, June 8, 2022

Miscellaneous Cards

 In my last post I mentioned random weekly challenges. Last week the challenge was to use Twinkling H20 shimmery watercolor paints that were popular years ago. I pulled out mine from my stash and made this card. 

The background was made by swiping four different paints from the blue family onto small pieces of bubble wrap and then "stamping" them on to a watercolor paper base. This was layered on an orange piece of card stock, machine-sewn and then layered on a dark blue card.

I also "painted" a pretty coral color directly onto the heart stamp and stamped on another piece of watercolor paper. I cut this out and mounted it in the center of the card and attached a bow.


This past week I got together with two art friends and we made seven cards kitted by one of the friends (thank you Cathy!). These were simple cards, but very pretty and I now have a nice assortment for different occasions. These all use Stamping' Up stamps and card stock.





No comments: