"Art is my vehicle through life; may we share the ride together." Ron Wickersham

Thursday, November 6, 2008

I've been tagged

My friend Jeri over at Artful Gathering has tagged me! I am supposed to tell four things about myself and then tag four other blogging friends.




  1. I LOVE chocolate!

  2. I'm a night owl - can stay up half the night but can't get up in the morning!

  3. I'm afraid of heights.

  4. I was born in Vermont.

So now I tag four others (be sure to visit their awesome blogs):


Kris Hankins at Sketchbook


Gloria Hanes at From the Heart of Hanes


Vicki Bell at Passion Flower Scrapper (new blogger)


and Pam Carriker at Bag Lady's Art

Now Kris, Gloria, Vicki and Pam get to tell all...

Other news - I received my order from Scrapbook.com today. Got a few of the new Tim Holtz masks, a Distress Stickles to try, a new autumn CB embossing folder and a Just Rite Monogram Stamper. Can't wait to play with my new toys.

2 comments:

Kate said...

You have also received a Million Dollar Friend Award!

reagan said...

Ahh! I am so sorry that I didn't get back to this sooner! I just remembered today, so I will go and post about it, thank you so much Susan. Have a great day!!!
xoxo
Pam