"Art is my vehicle through life; may we share the ride together." Ron Wickersham

Sunday, October 31, 2010

I'm a Winner!

I'd totally forgotten that I had left a comment on the Mod Podge Rocks blog (one of 442!!) and I just heard that I was one of the winners of this:

I love Mod Podge but have never used the new formula for fabric so I will have fun trying this out. And, you can never have enough fabric...  Can't wait to receive my goodies - thank you so much Mod Podge Rocks!

Be sure to check out their blog - different projects are posted daily and it's a fun, fun blog.

4 comments:

Rhonda Merry said...

WOOHOO!! YEA! and Congratulations. It's fun to be a winner!

Sue McGettigan said...

How fabulous - congratulations!!

Mod Podge Amy said...

Yay, I'm so glad you won!!

Elaine Akers said...

Susan..Congrats on your fabric win on Mod Podge Rocks. What are you going to make with the fabric?