"Art is my vehicle through life; may we share the ride together." Ron Wickersham

Sunday, July 22, 2012

Time flies

Especially when you're having fun with two little grandsons!

Baby Drew came home from the hospital Monday the 16th and I spent Wed through Fri in Albuquerque with them.  He is doing fine now and has already gained more than a pound! So far he
is a very mellow baby and is adjusting well to being home. Dana is recovering quickly from the c-section. I'll share just a few of the many photos we've taken.















As soon as I got home, my other daughter came into town to drop off Baby Carl for us to babysit during the weekend.  We've been having tons of fun but I'd forgotten just how much time little ones take!  Trying to get in as much hugging, holding and kissing as we can.





Hope to be arting again soon!

4 comments:

Sarah said...

If you had a choice between art and holding these precious little ones, I know what your answer would be! They are so cute...enjoy!!

Robin said...

What adorable little ones Susan! Baby Carl looks like such a happy baby. I can't imagine how much fun you're having these days babysitting:)

Hugs,
Robin

Unknown said...

I agree with Carl, More Cow Bell...hehehe

Linda Manning Findley said...

they are toooooooooo cute and you need to forget about art and hug and squeeze on them all you can they grow up way to fast .... Linda F