"Art is my vehicle through life; may we share the ride together." Ron Wickersham

Saturday, March 15, 2014

Got flies?

I love Dollar Tree! Look what I recently bought.  Yes, it's a gigantic fly swatter! I can't imagine using it for the real thing, though - those holes are way too big.  I originally bought it for my almost-two grandson as he loves playing with fly swatters (not sure how that got started, but it's one of his favorite "toys"). But when I got it home, I started thinking it would be an awesome stencil! Can't you just see spraying inks through this?

Here's a selfie with it.



And another to better show the size.


Can't wait to try this out. And I guess I need to make another trip to the store to get one for Carl!

1 comment:

Sue Kosec said...

GREAT idea ... must make a trip! Thanks for sharing.

SuZeQ