"Art is my vehicle through life; may we share the ride together." Ron Wickersham

Tuesday, November 20, 2018

MIA- Oh my gosh!

I can't believe it's been since early Oct. that I've posted here. So much has been going on!

As soon as it got a bit cooler here in Texas, we decided to start cleaning out our attic and garage. Yikes, what a task. We still had boxes and boxes of all five kids' stuff from their school years and college plus lots of miscellaneous stuff we've moved from several houses, some of which had not been opened! Time to clear out so our kids don't have to do it later...

There's been lots of traveling this fall as well. Babysat in Austin the weekend of Oct. 12th; then in Albuquerque 10-/20-26. Had a few days at home before taking off for an artsy girls' 10-day retreat on  Nov. 3, returning on the 11th in time to leave again for Albuquerque on the 12th for another week of babysitting. Returned on the 18th and we are going to Kansas City tomorrow for the Thanksgiving weekend to be with my sister-in-law and family. Our Albuquerque kids/grands will be coming up on the train to join us.

Needless to say, I have not done much creating except at the retreat. I will share those projects next week. I just wanted to let you know that I will be back with more regular posts shortly!

No comments: