"Art is my vehicle through life; may we share the ride together." Ron Wickersham

Thursday, January 3, 2019

Happy New Year!

I returned home again late last night after a crazy Christmas-time holiday.  I've only been home one night since Dec. 20 and am more than ready to ring in the new year with more time spent at home!

Since I was gone, I didn't get a chance to open the remaining "12 Days of Christmas" swap gifts until today. As always, they were unique and wonderful.

Days 9 - 12

This is the magnet and 4"x4" puzzle card from Barbara (I mistakenly attributed the large clip on Day 8 on my previous post to her and it was actually made by Shellie)







A pocket-calendar folder from Joyce





A darling little matchbox filled with little Christmas trinkets from Cindy



And a microwave bowl cover from Pam





I love all my gifts - many have already been put in use - and I look forward to next year's swap!


No comments: