"Art is my vehicle through life; may we share the ride together." Ron Wickersham

Thursday, September 16, 2021

September Vintage Junk Journal Page

 This month's theme for the vintage junk journal page swap was "Autumn Leaves." I created my page from four book pages using a tutorial on Eve's You Tube channel here which results in a total of seven pockets!

I stamped many of my leaf stamps all over the pages with autumn colors, then folded and glued the pockets as detailed in the video. I decorated with a few alcohol-inked metal die cut leaves. Then I had fun filling the pockets with various tags and extra die cut leaves.

Front of page















Here you can see the stamped page better and the various tags and leaf die cuts. I used washi tape on the left edge to reinforce it.




Back of page



And the tags for the two back pockets. The large tag in the back is a decoupaged napkin. The middle one is a decorated paint chip.







1 comment:

Gloria L said...

Lots of appreciated work! It is amazing.