"Art is my vehicle through life; may we share the ride together." Ron Wickersham

Thursday, January 13, 2022

5-Prompt Weekly Collage Challenge 2022 - Weeks 1 & 2

I am going to continue working on Margarete Miller's weekly 5-prompt collage challenge this year. In fact, I am hosting the same challenge on my online art group. posting the prompts weekly. Several members are participating with me.

I am again working in Margarete's collage planner book (which can be purchased on her site). I am trying to decide whether to use just the left page of each spread for the collage as I did last year (the right page is a week's planner) or to use the double page spread, leaving the prompts showing in the lower right corner as I did for this first week. I went back to the one page for week two. I'm ambivalent...


Week 1

 


Prompts:
1) something magical (wizard - upper right corner, right page)
2)  time (clocks)
3) translucent paper (2 script tissue papers in background)
4) furniture with legs (patio table and chairs)
5) something triangular (Louvre Museum structure)
Bonus: a place (Brescia)




Week 2



Prompts:

1) something that lives in the forest (bear; deer; raccoon)
2) scrap from a paper pad ("Just a Note")
3) playing card (either side) or portion of (Kentucky card; small 10 diamonds)
4) something postal (air mail letter; postage stamp)
5) cursive writing ("Just a Note" and script at top)
Bonus: something stapled (not used)


No comments: