"Art is my vehicle through life; may we share the ride together." Ron Wickersham

Monday, July 25, 2022

July Junk Journal Page Swap


This is my page for the July junk journal swap. 

I covered an old greeting card with scraps for the base and  made an envelope with a 
page from a botanical book. It is glued to the front page on three sides to form another pocket behind. I trimmed the placket with a bit of lace and added some washi tape and a few labels to decorate. 

Inside the envelope is a mini-notebook "matchbook-style" made from a green paint chip and decorated with a botanical sticker and some music paper.




The pocket behind the envelope holds two tags. The larger one is cut out from a master board I had made with scraps and decorated with a torn floral image from the same botanical book and a few labels.

The smaller tag is a clothing tag covered with green paper and a bit of dictionary page. It also has a small floral image torn from the book.



The recipient likes the color green and botanicals, so I hope she enjoys this page.

 

No comments: