"Art is my vehicle through life; may we share the ride together." Ron Wickersham

Friday, November 16, 2007

Tag Card

Despite a full week of work, I am managing to get caught up with swaps and mingles that are due. One of my online groups does a "mingle" every month where a photo of some random object is posted and you make something inspired by that object. This month;s challenge was this photo of three little pots (or bowls?). I liked the bright, cheery mix of green and red and white which are also Christmasy colors.


I made a tag and pocket using an Accucut die and embellished with the polka dot patterned paper. The dots on the back of the pocket were stamped with a brand new pencil eraser!


Here's the tag out of the pocket. I used my new large corner punch and added Diamond Glaze for shine. The striped ribbon mimics the striped bowls and adds contrast to all the dots. This is going to Teresa - hope she likes it.

1 comment:

Linda Manning Findley said...

great Susan you nailed it ... Linda F