"Art is my vehicle through life; may we share the ride together." Ron Wickersham

Monday, August 11, 2008

Some Cards



Just a couple of simple cards I made this weekend for a friend. The first one uses a Hero Arts tree stamp and a new Tonic border punch. The red hearts on the tree were punched with the same punch. The background was stamped with Versamark and a heart stamp. Inside I used a new stamp I bought at the recent stamp convention that says "happy everything." Unfortunately there's no company name on the stamp so I don't know who makes it.
The second one is a matchbook style card. The top lifts out from the lower border. I made this mostly from the black and white scraps left over from the altered composition books/wedding planners I made last week. The friends stamp is a $1 stamp from Michael's and the white borders were made with a Martha Stewart border punch. Inside I attached a scissors charm for my friend with a little friendship poem.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

what happened to the other one?