"Art is my vehicle through life; may we share the ride together." Ron Wickersham

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Proud mom

I am so proud of my daughter, Kelly. She is just starting to get interested in scrapbooking and has never made cards either. This is the invitation she made for the bachelorette party she is hosting for her sister, Dana, who is getting married in September. I think she did a fantastic job!
I love how she used that comical picture - a family favorite - of Dana when she was 18 months old on her first Halloween trick-or-treating night. She was dressed up in this cute red devil suit and my husband caught this funny face while she was munching on candy. She was drooling so much her little mustache ran all over her chin!

Today I ran into a different Michael's store than the one I usually shop in. I have been looking for this new Martha Stewart "double-punch" butterfly punch for quite awhile after seeing some beautiful samples online. I finally found it today and was able to use a 50% coupon! I love how it punches out the design in the wings instead of being solid.




1 comment:

Linda Manning Findley said...

oh this is great ...... and I know Dana will love them when she see them .... Linda F