"Art is my vehicle through life; may we share the ride together." Ron Wickersham

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Scrapstashers

The monthly Scrapstashers Class was yesterday. As always, the project is a mystery and a supply list is sent out a few days beforehand. This month the list included 27 sheets of various colors of cardstock and one patterned paper. Sometimes I can guess what the project might be, but this time I was totally stumped!

Here's what we made - a 26-page scrapbook. Each 12x12" piece of cardstock was cut according to templates so that there was a tab on each (in different places) for the letters of the alphabet. The 27th piece was cut down for the cover. I used white rubons for the letters, but some people used stickers and you could always use stamps. This went together very quickly after the cutting was done. The black title letters were cut on the Cricut and "me" and "A" and "Z" are chipboard. I painted the A and Z and added Glossy Accents. A few scraps of ribbon and some buttons finished it off. The trick will be to find photos and add journaling for each letter.


No comments: