"Art is my vehicle through life; may we share the ride together." Ron Wickersham

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Home again

We're home after an uneventful and safe 10-hour drive back from Albuquerque. It was a fun trip but it is always good to get back. I mentioned that this holiday was not our traditional one - here is what we were doing on Christmas Eve day - ultimate frisbee in 20 degree weather. At least the sun is usually shining in New Mexico! I pleaded for mercy and was the official photographer, although I probably would have been warmer running around. Even the dog got in on the game.

I didn't get many other good photos all weekend, but here's one of my youngest, Sara, (on left) and eldest, Kim (modeling her new cat-eyes T-shirt).

We drove home Sunday and this is what Boomer looked like most of the trip! We thought he'd sleep most of the way but he was very interested in the scenery. I would love to know what was going through his head! I'm grateful he was a good traveler - in fact, my husband remarked that the trip was easier with him than with any trip with the kids!



1 comment:

LuLu Kellogg said...

Welcome home Susan and Happy New Year to you and yours!

LuLu~*