"Art is my vehicle through life; may we share the ride together." Ron Wickersham

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Road Trip Tomorrow

Tomorrow I'll be going to Houston for a regional retailers' trade show with Tracy and Elaine, my LBH "co-instructors."  Vendors will be showing us their newest and greatest products and we will be taking many classes. Looking forward to being the student for a change!  The highlight of the weekend will be a day-long class on Monday with none other than Tim Holtz.  Can't wait!  I'll update you when I return.

In the meantime, I'll leave you with a few Halloween ideas from Pinterest, my latest addiction.

painted acorns - familyfun.go.com

dollar store pumpkins cut in half - bing.com

feathers and fabrics - familyfun.go.com


fabric pumpkins - gingercakes.typepad.com

super cute treat cauldron - eighteen25.blogspot.com

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Lucky you!! Sounds like an interesting weekend. You'll come back overloaded with inspiration. Have fun!!

Rhonda's Ramblings said...

can't wait to see what new ideas you bring back