"Art is my vehicle through life; may we share the ride together." Ron Wickersham

Friday, December 9, 2011

Tim Holtz "12 Tags of Christmas"

Have you been following along (with the rest of the crafting world) on Tim's 12 Tags of Christmas blog posts?  (www.timholtz.typepad.com)  Every day he posts a new Christmas tag using lots of techniques and, of course, many of his own products.  If not, you are missing out on a treat.

This is the fifth year for the tags and only one year have I managed to make most of the tags! So tonight I decided to take a little time for me and make Day 7's tag.  It was one that I had all the products for so I made it almost the same as his. I love the vintagey look of this tag.


If you are interested in making your own, The Little Blue House is going to offer a weekly class to create two tags each session - starting after Christmas.  We will also be offering kits.  Watch for more information soon.

No comments: