"Art is my vehicle through life; may we share the ride together." Ron Wickersham

Sunday, January 15, 2012

Shower Invitations

We're having a baby shower for my daughter, Kelly, in February and I volunteered to do the invitations. She's having a little boy and decorating his nursery with a jungle theme in soft pastels.  We decided to go with a monkey-themed shower and this is what I came up with for the invitations. I used the "Create a Critter" Cricut cartridge for the layered monkey and tree branch and a Cuttlebug folder for the embossed background.  The shower information was simply typed on cream paper and inserted. It was easy and relatively quick (if you don't count the glueing of all the layers!).








The group photo came out a bit underexposed but you can see how cute they look all together. Hope she approves! (I did get her permission to use the little tag.)

No comments: