"Art is my vehicle through life; may we share the ride together." Ron Wickersham

Thursday, April 12, 2012

Art Group



This is what my desk looks like tonight! I've had a great evening playing with the new Dylusions Spray Inks and Stencils from Ranger's Signature Designer, Dyan Reaveley, and Viva Decor Modeling Paste and Embossing Creams. Tomorrow and Friday we will be playing with all these products in the Little Blue House Art Group sessions.  Call the LBH to reserve a seat to join us and you can get messy and have some fun too!  

These are addictive! I love that there are no "rules" - and you get what you get! It's fun playing with different combinations of colors and stencil designs and layering, layering, layering.


(Edited: It's after midnight so when I say tomorrow, I mean Thursday even though it's really already Thursday!)


7 comments:

lynettechiles said...

Looking forward to it! And ATC swap.

Paula Phillips said...

I can't wait!!! See you tonight!

DeeDee said...

Wa Hoo! looks like loads of fun.. see ya there... :D

Unknown said...

Got a painters shirts already for the mist-fest. See you there!

Linda Manning Findley said...

oh boy Susan that looks like so much fun .... Linda F

JMeaux said...

Yeah - I think I played w/the sprays at another place 2 weeks ago - so much fun! I'll bring my previous "masterpiece". Looking forward to more playing! Heading upstairs to get my stuff together!

Carolyn Dube said...

Happiness in that stack of stenciled color! I love those inks too- so vibrant and limitless!