"Art is my vehicle through life; may we share the ride together." Ron Wickersham

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Catching Up

Has it really only been a week since our little one was born?  Time flies when you're having fun. It was truly a joyful, wonderful week and we feel so blessed.  And the joy continues as we expect another grandson in three months!

Other great things have been happening as well. Two weeks ago I won a giveaway on Lorraine Stobie's blog, Creative Daily.  This is the lovely art quilt I received early this week.


It measures about 7" x 8" and has gorgeous colors and textures.  I also received this beautiful stitched fabric postcard.  I think it's felted fibers and just sparkles.



Even the envelope was handmade - painted, stamped and stitched. Awesome!


I also found out on the very day of little Carl's birth that I had won a giveaway on the 7 Gypsies blog. I adore everything they make so I am sure to not be disappointed when this prize arrives! Can't wait!

Now back to reality. I'm working on some invitations and decorations for my other daughter's baby shower, helping my son with some prototypes for an entrepreneurial project he is undertaking and designing some new classes for The Little Blue House. It's also almost time to start designing for the next  Front Porch Kit!  And I must find time to get back to Austin soon to visit the baby!

2 comments:

Lorraine said...

Congrats on your new addition to the family - a cutie! Am so pleased you like your goodies.

Carolyn Dube said...

Such creative goodness you've received! Enjoy it and your newest little one!