"Art is my vehicle through life; may we share the ride together." Ron Wickersham

Monday, September 24, 2012

Ready for Halloween?

I am, at least for cooler fall temps - here in Texas it's still in the high 90's!  The Little Blue House released our Halloween class projects at last weekend's open house.  I thought I'd share some of the projects I created and you can check out the LBH link above to see more fabulous ones. 

First, a double layout showcasing, yes, my adorable grandsons in their very first Halloween costumes.  My husband got these at Costco awhile ago and we tried them on and did a photo shoot when we were babysitting last weekend. I think they are just too cute, but I am biased! Carl is the chubby little pumpkin and Drew the sweet lion.






Here are Witch Hazel and Punkinhead, ready to add a bewitching and spooktacular look to your Halloween decorating.



Who can resist this cute face?




And a yummy little pumpkin treat holder and "bootiful" witch hat to display on pedestals (we do a class on those too) or wherever you choose.









Hope you'll join us in class and get in the fall mood/Halloween spirit!



No comments: